La polilla no tiene la belleza de la mariposa.
Sin embargo, la vida le ha hecho más fuerte.

Lapko: Killer Whales


I love dreaming
I love passion
I love fever
I have a father whom my name
has come from
So, I'm not another one

Killer Whales in giant waves
We've never thought in other
ways
In another shore somebody waves

There is a limit
How much we can hurry
How far we get carried
The rain doesn't care
If you can't swim to another party
I'm so sorry

Tip, tip, tap
Blue apples fall
I never thought
I'd let an apple
fall
To giant waves



Lapko: página oficial

0 aleteos de polillas:

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver